Corporate Team-Building Volunteer Events
Is your company looking for a team-building activity? A chance to volunteer together? A way of giving back while having fun and learning new skills?
The Bicycle Exchange has the experience and volunteer support to host a limited number of weekday volunteer events for employees who want to share the experience of giving back to the community.
Some helpful tips on how our corporate team-building volunteer opportunities work:
- There is a suggested donation of $50 per corporate volunteer. This helps cover the parts we use to repair bikes.
- We prefer at least two months advanced notice with several proposed date options so that we can find dates that work for volunteer event leaders.
- Volunteers will need to bring lunch or have food delivered.
- Friends and family of employees are welcome.
- We run skill-sharing events where we learn from each other. We'll provide as many mentors as we can; and, events will be most effective if some of your co-workers are mechanically skilled and are interested in sharing their skills as well.